ALL Jamaica Children's Magnet School students are to be in proper uniform every day. Uniforms may be purchased the school's Uniform Store.
- School issued royal blue polo shirt with the Jamaica Children’s School logo (short and long sleeves)
- During colder months, students can wear a solid-colored blue or white long-sleeved shirt underneath their uniform shirt.
- Students can wear hoodies, sweatshirts, etc. with Jamaica Children's School logo. Other hoodies, sweatshirts, etc are NOT permitted.
- GIRLS ONLY: Light blue blouses - only underneath the jumper
- Khaki colored pants with a brown or black belt.
- Khaki colored skirt (with shorts or tights underneath)
- GIRLS ONLY: Khaki colored jumper with a round, crew neck (with shorts or tights underneath)
- Students can wear black sneakers or shoes. We ask that you select sneakers without lights, wheels, or any other distractions.
- If you send your child to school in boots during inclement weather, please be sure to send sneakers in their backpack. We will have them change into sneakers at school and back into boots at the end of the day. This ensures that your child will be able to participate in all activities.
- Students can wear plain white or black socks and tights.
PHYSICAL EDUCATION UNIFORM
- White T-Shirt with JCS Logo sweatpants
SCHOOL UNIFORM POLICY
Uniform is FULLY enforced at Jamaica Children's Magnet School. Please make sure that your child is in FULL uniform everyday. Wearing their uniform increases their chances of Dojo points and supports their learning environment.
NO SHORTS ARE PERMITTED TO BE WORN IN SCHOOL
NO RIPPED JEANS
NO OPEN-TOED SHOES OR CROCS
** YOU WILL RECEIVE A PHONE CALL TO BRING A CHANGE OF CLOTHING FOR YOUR CHILD IF HE/SHE DOES NOT ADHERE TO THIS POLICY**
Please purchase uniforms at our Uniform Store.