Our Curricula and Programs
At Jamaica Children's Magnet School, students have the opportunity to participate in a variety of programs that will cultivate a love of learning through different art media and technology. We cultivate innovative leaders in each grade by offering the following programs:
- Kindergarten: Edible Schoolyard Cooking and Nutrition & Studio in a School Diversity through Oil Pastels
- First Grade: Edible Schoolyard Cooking and Nutrition & Studio in a School Diversity through Oil Pastels
- Second Grade: OmniLearn STEM labs & YMCA Swimming Lessons
- Third Grade: OmniLearn STEM Labs & Magic Box Photography
- Fourth Grade: Magic Box Animation & Studio in a School Sculpting
- Fifth Grade: Magic Box Animation & Studio in a School Sculpting
- Whole School: Common Threads Food Education, Education through Music
Check out our Composting Leaders!
We utilize the core curriculum provided by the New York City Department of Education (NYC DOE). All students have access to Google Classroom for assignments and resources.
Supplemental Digital Resources:
We support our diverse learners through various supplemental platforms. These platforms are and not limited to:
- RAZ Kids
- Imagine Learning
- HMH Waggle